Saturday, March 19, 2011

DISASTER DONATION COMPARISONS + THE BIG MOON

The first week of donations are usually the most critical and can set the pace for giving. PLEASE DO NOT FORGET JAPAN - THIS DISASTER IS TO HUGE FOR ONE NATION TO RECOVER FROM ALONE.  Japan is a first world country with THIRD WORLD NEEDS right now - the impact of this disaster will be felt for years to come.  Please give what you can.

On a different note..............
Tonight  is "the perigee moon" , the biggest moon in about 20 years and rarer then the Blue Moon,which I think is actually not that rare. According to some peeps over at NASA(I read this on cnn-ha!) the moon will look even larger if seen thru trees...uh, thats what it said and the explanations was about the beams...maybe they smoke trees. I wish I was at my friend house in upstate NY to see this.
The next one is in 2029. ArooOOOooooL at the moon!


Bowie cover by Seu Jorge. He did all those great Bowie covers for Life Less Aquatic.
As you can see - I enjoy Wes Anderson films and David Bowie tunes. Life on MARS.

No comments:

Post a Comment